What drives our business
Sport Works was founded to bring about a change in attitude and participation trends within sport and physical activity and contribute to a healthier, more active population.
We want all people to be healthy and achieve at school, work and in life. We believe that by providing opportunities for enhancing emotional and physical health and well-being, we will improve long term health, reduce health inequalities, increase social inclusion, reduce preventable illness and raise achievement for all.
To provide an inspirational service with a significant and positive impact on our service users, regardless of ability or background. To be regarded by our clients and stakeholders as a leading provider of sport, exercise and health related services within the UK.
- Fairness – to be regarded as a company which is fair to all people on a social or business level
- Positivity – to ensure that actions provide, enhance or maintain a positive environment
- Quality – to ensure that actions are carried out to a high standard
- Challange – to challenge ourselves to consistently strive for a better service
- Wellbeing – to ensure that company actions preserve or enhance the mental, emotional and physical wellbeing of service users.
Find out how we deliver against the above by clicking here and reading more about the services we offer.