The delivery of high quality, safe programmes with positive outcomes for learners is fundamental in our approach to delivery. Our team regularly receive CPD training to ensure effective learning and support is being delivered consistently across the business.
We have invested in training and quality systems resulting in our organisation being registered with ROTO (Register of Training Organisations) and RoATP (Register of Approved Training Providers).
Sport Works is responsible for the standard and quality of programmes delivered in its name and holds responsibility for developing and delivering programmes. Programmes and delivery undertake regular monitoring, review and constructive dialogue to provide the necessary assurance of standards and quality.
Our Quality Assurance Review Process data is based on learner feedback, internal and external audits, client and staff feedback. Reviews improve and progress the organisation, giving us the opportunity to develop and ensure that educational standards are high and that learners are supported to achieve the aims of their programmes.
Sport Works is committed to providing excellent education and training. We have high expectations quality teaching, learning and assessment so that all learners have the best possible opportunities to succeed.
We aim to achieve the highest quality of teaching, learning and assessment by:
- All learners having the opportunity to succeed and be empowered to fulfil their potential
- Placing the learner at the centre of the learning process
- Actively promoting diversity and equality of opportunity
- The self-esteem and aspirations of all learners being raised through mutual support and commitment
- Providing excellent progression opportunities
- Recognising and celebrating success
Sport Works is an approved centre with both NCFE and Sports Leaders UK which enable us to deliver high quality, internationally recognised qualifications..